This project was designed to evaluate a sustainable model of export support services provided by Jordan Exports (JE) to select 15 Jordanian SMEs; the aim is to produce a guidebook to assist Jordanian SPs and their staff in their export support services.
Through an export acceleration project, JE will focus on designing replicable tools and methodologies for all the envisaged activities to produce a guidebook that will serve as a reference for SPs when delivering support services to SMEs, including suggestions and practical issues to tackle.
- Collectively train with a focus on business with international target markets
- Through a strict selection process, identify dynamic and healthy SMEs with the potential to compete in international markets but with limited international experience
- Export readiness check-ups to understand SME needs and assess their internationalization readiness
- Individual training and coaching to support SMEs in elaborating their Export Action Plan (EAP)
- Match SMEs to select counterparts in the target markets through virtual and on-site B2B meetings during brokerage events.
- Produce a guidebook with all results and findings obtained from JE’s testing and provided services.
Masaken building, 156, Al-Madina Al-Monawara street, Amman – Jordan