Ready to Help the Export Business in Jordan?
Join the Best Team for an exceptional career in
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist (M&E Specialist) ______________________________________________________________________________________
Jordan Exports (JE) is the national umbrella organization for Export Promotion and Development in Jordan. Our goal is to establish Jordan’s position as a global player in international trade, innovation, collaboration, and communication.
Overview of Job Description:
Establishes, manages, and analyzes the overall activity system to track progress towards meeting program goals, outcomes, and benchmarks, and overseeing the operations research. Managing technical assistance and providing technical leadership to project Ensure that performance monitoring, operational research, and evaluations are consistent with the program and track progress towards achieving goals, outcomes, and benchmarks..
- Ensure the timely management of JE’s M&E and Support JE’s comprehensive performance monitoring systems to track progress of all activities and outputs and provides relevant and timely information to project stakeholders.
- Lead individual projects from start to end, including analysis and report write up processes, as needed.
- Closely follow up with technical/project team members as needed, to make sure that all team members are aware of what is required of them to complete projects successfully.
- Prepare performance data reports for donor deliverables.
- Document and make available evidence and analytic results from MEL studies and evaluation reports, meeting notes, decisions made, and follow ups from learning engagements.
- Track, measure, and record the targeted results that served as measurable performance standards by which the company’s performance will be assessed and the indicators in the MEL plan to provide metrics to measure progress.
- Support data reporting to donors.
- Support coordination between MEL, communications, and technical teams.
- Ensure that required gender, youth, and other related data are tracked, recorded, and reported properly.
- Guide and coach new team members to induct them on the company’s work processes and quality standards.
- Check the quality of research outputs before submission.
- Ensure all comments on project deliverables are addressed in a thorough and timely manner.
- Ensure that all project deliverables are delivered on time and within budget.
- Identify potential technical and operational issues that may affect the effective implementation of projects early and propose suitable solutions.
- Support Research and M&E project proposal development processes.
- Perform any other relevant duties or tasks as assigned or required.
- Other duties, as assigned by the CEO.
- Bachelor’s degree in public/business administration, international relations, other social sciences, or related field.
- At least 6 years of experience in experience with performance monitoring, monitoring and evaluation, or operations research related to non-profit Org. in development work.
- Excellent analytical skills and aptitude for details
- Strong statistical analysis skills.
- Capacity to work in difficult conditions and function well under pressure.
- International experience required.
- Excellent management, coordination, and reporting skills.
- Very strong organizational skills, analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to work on several tasks simultaneously and to meet concurrent deadlines
- Strong team player, responsive and with good interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with NGOs or other international donors highly preferred.
- Experience with M&E tools and systems is preferred.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative M&E data analysis required.
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral.
- Must have excellent English and Arabic language proficiency, verbal and written.