Ready to Help the Export Business in Jordan?
Join the Best Team for an exceptional career in
Marketing Communications Specialist (Marcom).
Jordan Exports (JE) is the national umbrella organization for Export Promotion and Development in Jordan. Our goal is to establish Jordan’s position as a global player in international trade, innovation, collaboration, and communication.
Overview of Job Description:
Communications Specialists handle public relations, information output, and media requests. Plan social media campaigns or advertising efforts for a business. Overall, ensure a company has excellent and effective advertising whenever a campaign is in the works.
Employs a variety of communications, public relations strategies that may include direct mail, advertising, web, email, social media, news media, special events, and other methods schedules and disseminates print and electronic communications and placement of advertising; plans, budgets, collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners on campaigns.
- Create effective communication strategies for JE.
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels.
- Advertise JE’s services on various media.
- Promote JE’s services during events.
- Plan and schedule press conferences, interviews, and promotional events.
- Produce marketing copy for JE’s website.
- Develop content for company newsletters.
- Craft and send regular newsletters with JE’s updates.
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics.
- develop JE’s Marcom strategy, implementation, and operational plans.
- Build long-term relationships with influencers and key stakeholders.
- Serve as a facilitator and provide solutions for peaceful resolution of disputes
- Plan and implementing effective communication strategies.
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients’ queries.
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics/international economics, marketing/international marketing, international trade, international business, or related field.
- At least 6 years of experience in strategic communications, advertising, event planning, media, or logistics and marketing campaign management for local, regional, and international businesses or projects.
- Relevant experience in branding, digital/social media marketing, social media content development, media outreach, public relations, and event planning and management.
- Excel in a fast-paced, high-level, teamwork environment, who can think creatively and strategically, decide independently, and face challenges fearlessly.
- Experience conducting interviews and writing success stories that showcase milestones.
- Experience writing reports and producing visual presentations.
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal, public relations, and crisis management skills to interact effectively with colleagues, clients, government officials, dignitaries, and foreign representatives.
- Exceptional ability to research, organize, and present information strategically.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- working with international or multinational companies is preferable.
- Must have excellent English and Arabic language proficiency, verbal and written.
Interested candidates, please send your CVs, to the following email address, and indicate the job you apply for in the subject of the email. email@example.com