Jordanians advise the world
Jordan’s local and international success in consulting services is a direct result of public and private investment in quality education, which generated business services exports nearing 200 million dollars in 2019 and an average annual growth rate of 4.5% in the last five years:
- Proven professional competence in business and technical fields boosts the high demand for Jordanians.
- Seasoned professionals provide expert advice and far-reaching international consulting services.
- A high level of education feeds the constant renovation of human capital: number one in education in the Arab world, nearly 100% of literacy, world’s number one in school enrolment.
Main Products & Services:
- Business development
- Institutional building and international trade
- Strategy and cluster development
- Organization and human capital
- Talent development
- Financial advisory
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Exports enhancement
- Market research and feasibility studies
- Logistics advisory services
- Leading Point Management Advisory Services
- Palma Consulting
- BI Consulting
- MMIS Management and Consulting
- Al Jidara