Ready to Help the Export Business in Jordan?
Join the Best Team for an exceptional career in
Jordan Exports (JE) is the national umbrella organization for Export Promotion and Development in Jordan. Our goal is to establish Jordan’s position as a global player in international trade, innovation, collaboration, and communication.
Overview of Job Description:
Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations. provide organizations with guidance on financial accuracy, internal controls, and regulatory compliance. Examine and improve operating practices, and financial and risk management processes of the organization.
- Develop internal audit scope and audit plans.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievement.
- Serve an internal audit role and ensure files follow JE’s requirements and follow all generally accepted accounting principles.
- Obtain, analyze, and evaluate process and policy documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Share risk aversion methods and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Engage continuous knowledge development regarding rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO
- Bachelor’s degree in internal auditing, financial accounting, or financial management (essential) or related field.
- At least 6 years of experience in internal auditing.
- Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations.
- Experience working with donor funded programs.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent analysis and data reporting skills
- High level interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical expertise with strong project management skills.
- Advanced computer skills using MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Must have excellent English and Arabic language proficiency, verbal and written.
- Certified Internal Auditor, preferred.