Stability, opportunity, and expertise: discover Jordan.
A key market strategically located and a haven of political stability, Jordan offers favorable trade regulations and relations, a dynamic business environment, and a wealth of human capital.
- Jordan’s Global Competitiveness Index increased from 59.17 to 60.94 (Global Economic Forum, 2017-2019).
- Jordan is strategically situated in the heart of the world and the MENA region.
- Jordan’s general rule of law score placed the country in second place out of eight countries in the MENA region [The World Justice Project (WJP), 2020].
- Jordan is a member of the World Trade Organization (WTO), having signed preferential agreements, trade treaties, and also 17 free trade agreements with other members.
- Jordan increased by 7.7% its Doing Business 2020 Score (World Bank, 2020).
- Jordan’s Human Development Index has increased to reach 0.73 in 2019.
- Jordanians between the ages of 20 and 64 corresponds to 52.4% of the country’s population.
- Jordan’s literacy rates are the highest in the region: adult literacy is 98.2 %, youth literacy is 99.2%, and female literacy is 95.2%.
- Jordan’s English Proficiency Index is ranked 5th in the region (EF EPI, 2020).