Full Stack Developer – PHP and Other Technologies
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP and/or NodeJS or Python modules in addition to other tools and frameworks.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
Technical Requirements and Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- A minimum of 5+ Exceptional experience in the field of architecture, developments, and deployment of high-volume applications.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies. (Must have).
- Highly experienced with back-end programming with PHP language. (Must have)
- Experience using one of the PHP MVC frameworks like Yii, Yii2, Laravel, or Symfony
- Data modeling and database design experience with SQL, MySQL. (Must have))
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications. (Should have)
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git. (Should have)
Other Key Requirements and Qualifications :
- Experience in working within a complex environment with demonstrated capabilities in organizing and presenting information.
- Strong analytical and soft skills and the demonstrated ability to creatively solve complex problems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Self-driven and motivated to take initiative and going after unconventional approaches.
- Ability to work and contribute effectively to teams composed of colleagues and an outstanding ability to communicate professionally with our partners and startups.