Ready to Help the Export Business in Jordan?
Join the Best Team for an exceptional career in
Exhibition and Export Promotion Specialist ______________________________________________________________________________________
Jordan Exports (JE) is the national umbrella organization for Export Promotion and Development in Jordan. We aim to establish Jordan’s position as a global player in international trade, innovation, collaboration, and communication.
Overview of Job Description:
Technical support engineer. He/she is responsible for Managing, implementing, and following up on various projects and activities that are implemented in the company, following up on project implementation and adherence to deadlines, developing work plans for projects, and preparing budgets.
- Manage, implement, and follow up on Jordan Exports’ Different projects and activities.
- Monitor Project Progress and Set Deadlines.
- Develop project action plans and budgeting.
- Oversee representation and networking with the private sector.
- Conduct export readiness assessment and companies’ diagnosis and maintain an overview of the private sector’s needs.
- Representing JE and networking with beneficiaries from the private sector.
- Assessing export readiness and diagnosing companies, while always being aware of the needs and requirements of the private sector.
- Submitting periodic reports to the direct official, with continuous communication with the private sector and beneficiaries
- Oversee internal reporting to the direct supervisor and external reporting to the beneficiaries.
- Degree in Industrial engineering or any related field.
- Experience in working with international organizations and development programs.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in implementing and managing projects specially in export development project.
- Experience working with private sectors especially in the industrial sector.
- Knowledge of export requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working with public organisations and funding organisation.
- Must have excellent English and Arabic language proficiency, verbal and written.
Skills & Competencies:
- Project Management Skills.
- Knowledge in ecommerce and eMarketing.
- Knowledge of Export requirements and needs.
- Proven leadership and managerial competencies.
- Mentoring and coaching skills.
- Good planning, writing and analytical skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Flexibility, ability to withstand stress and capacity to adapt to a changing work context.
- Strong teamwork skills and spirit.
- Able to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and time leadership skills with the ability to handle competing priorities and deadlines.