Ready to Help the Export Business in Jordan?
Join the Best Team for an exceptional career in
PPP/D Collaboration, Alignment & Integration ______________________________________________________________________________________
We Are the Jordanian Experts in Export Trade
Jordan Exports (JE) is the national umbrella organization for Export Promotion and Development in Jordan. Our goal is to establish Jordan’s position as a global player in international trade, innovation, collaboration, and communication:
- We seek excellence and value to deliver results and impact.
- We create and implement innovative export initiatives, projects, tools, and smart solutions.
- We research and provide market information and consulting services.
- We capacitate and facilitate access to export promotion, assistance services, and much more.
The Best Senior PPP/D Specialist to Join the Best Team
We are looking for unique individuals who excel in a fast-paced, high-level, teamwork environment, who can think strategically, decide independently, face challenges fearlessly, and contribute to our ever-evolving culture.
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional analytical, planning, and managerial skills to oversee JE’s MEAL system design, monitor its implementation, and provide information and advice to enhance competitiveness and develop export capabilities of target sectors
- Relevant experience in MEAL-Monitoring & Evaluation, GRM, Accountability, Learning & Coaching is a must—with good knowledge of statistical and analytical tools and forecasting methods
- Experience working with international or multinational companies is preferable
- Experience in similar export promotion and development agencies is preferable—with exceptional knowledge of tariffs, sectorial export issues, trade barriers and challenges, competitiveness, bilateral and multilateral trade agreements, trade risks and barriers, MEAL or M&E systems
- In-depth knowledge of Jordan’s economic plans, goals, and performance is a plus.
- Knowledge of CRM, monitoring services delivery performance and impact
- Strong analysis, mitigation, financial, and budgeting skills
- Minimum of 10 years of proven experience in areas related to planning and research in trade, export strategies, and export sectoral studies—with at least four years in a leadership position
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, public relations, and critical thinking skills to interact effectively with colleagues, clients, government officials, dignitaries, and foreign representatives
- Exceptional ability to research, organize, and present information strategically
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills—knowledge of Arabic and other languages is preferable
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in economics, business, International Law, or related field from a reputable university—a post-graduate degree is a plus
If you think you’re ready to join the Best Team, apply now with your resume and cover letter.