Jordan Exports’ Senior Technology Advisor is a seasoned, multi-talented IT professional with 16 years of experience. Omar’s expertise includes hands-on experience in project management, technical consulting and advisory, and software product management in several business domains and industries.
Highly skilled in business analysis, idea generation, project management, and web and mobile development, Omar’s expertise includes the following business domains, skills, and technology stacks, among others:
- E-Commerce and retail
- Pharmaceuticals B2B
- ERP, CRM, HRM knowledge
- GRP and VIP management software
- Insurance systems
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Supply chain
- Agile project/product management
- SCRUM project management lifecycle
- Software & Tools: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, JIRA, Trello, Asana, HubSpot CRM, Adobe Xd
Omar holds a bachelor’s degree in information technology from Al-Balqa Applied University (2005). In addition, he is a certified Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I).