Ready to Help the Export Business in Jordan?
Join the Best Team for an exceptional career in
Fundraising Planning & Management ______________________________________________________________________________________
We Are the Jordanian Experts in Export Trade
Jordan Exports (JE) is the national umbrella organization for Export Promotion and Development in Jordan. Our goal is to establish Jordan’s position as a global player in international trade, innovation, collaboration, and communication:
- We seek excellence and value to deliver results and impact.
- We create and implement innovative export initiatives, projects, tools, and smart solutions.
- We research and provide market information and consulting services.
- We capacitate and facilitate access to export promotion, assistance services, and much more.
The Best Fundraising Specialist to Join the Best Team
We are looking for unique individuals who excel in a fast-paced, high-level, teamwork environment, who can think strategically, decide independently, face challenges fearlessly, and contribute to our ever-evolving culture.
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional analytical, planning, and managerial skills to manage donor grants and financial support and funding projects regarding technical, administrative, and financial aspects, and work with officials to implement JE’s funding programs
- Relevant experience in funding strategy and planning; funders coordination, M&E, and reporting; and donor grants and financial support—with knowledge of technical and financial proposals for financing and writing concept notes
- Minimum of 8 years of practical experience in finance, preferably in finance management for export development and SME projects and programs—experience working in similar roles is preferable
- Outstanding knowledge of project management, MEAL, CRM software, business databases management, donor search online tools, concept notes and ToR drafting, budgeting, and financial analysis
- Knowledge of scientific research methods, institutionalizing processes, and documenting procedures
- Strong written and oral communication skills relevant to finance to interpret scientific and technical information and transfer it to a non-technical audience
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, customer service, and negotiation skills to interact effectively with colleagues, clients, government, donors, and foreign officials and representatives
- Exceptional ability to research, organize, and present information strategically
- Excellent oral and written English and Arabic communication skills—knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration, and finance, or related field from a reputable university
If you think you’re ready to join the Best Team, apply now with your resume and cover letter.