Ready to Help the Export Business in Jordan?
Join the Best Team for an exceptional career in
Exhibition and Export Promotion Specialist ______________________________________________________________________________________
Jordan Exports (JE) is the national umbrella organization for Export Promotion and Development in Jordan. We aim to establish Jordan’s position as a global player in international trade, innovation, collaboration, and communication.
Overview of Job Description:
The Exhibition and Export Promotion Specialist supports JE in the export promotion tools and activities of conducting trade missions and participating in exhibitions. Assists the logistical participation of exporters, preparing information for internal and external communications, follow-up services offered by representatives abroad, and researching and verifying information for potential exhibitions.
- Good knowledge of export promotion tools (exhibitions, exporters, follow-up services offered by representatives abroad …).
- Assist in researching and verifying all object information for potential exhibitions.
3. Assist with preparing information for internal and external communications regarding the exhibition plan.
4. Help in updating online exhibition listings information on JE’s website.
5. Comminate with companies who express their interest in participating in exhibitions and be responsible for validating and confirming exhibition applications.
6. Coordinate all logistical aspects of exhibition participation including delivering samples, shipping, and certificates of origin.
7. Receive and process calls with exhibitors and exhibitions management.
8. Assist with the maintenance of exhibition files and documents.
9. Assess the success of each exhibition, identifying ears for improvement and making recommendations for future exhibitions.
10. Interact with exhibition visitors answer inquiries and generate leads for potential clients and partnership
11. . Collect feedback and insights from exhibitors to inform the post-exhibition plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, International Trade, or Business Administration as a minimum or any related discipline .
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field of exhibition, trade mission, and logistics.
- Strong knowledge of logistics services associated with organizing exhibitions and trade missions.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills .
- Good knowledge of Jordanian trade legislation .
- Strong skills in customer service, communication, developing and maintaining relationships with partners, analytical thinking and problem-solving, teamwork, and negotiation.
- Fluency in both Arabic and English.
- High skills in using computer applications and modern information technology solutions.
- Critical thinker.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- working with international or multinational companies including the industrial sector.
Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of Export requirements and needs.
- Mentoring and coaching skills.
- Good planning, writing, and analytical skills.
- Computer proficiency.
- Flexibility, ability to withstand stress, and capacity to adapt to a changing work context.
- Strong teamwork skills and spirit.
- Able to work independently.