Ready to Help the Export Business in Jordan?
Join the Best Team for an exceptional career in
Business Intelligence and Insights
We Are the Jordanian Experts in Export Trade
Jordan Exports (JE) is the national umbrella organization for Export Promotion and Development in Jordan. Our goal is to establish Jordan’s position as a global player in international trade, innovation, collaboration, and communication:
- We seek excellence and value to deliver results and impact.
- We create and implement innovative export initiatives, projects, tools, and smart solutions.
- We research and provide market information and consulting services.
- We capacitate and facilitate access to export promotion, assistance services, and much more.
The Best Business Intelligence Specialist to Join the Best Team
We are looking for unique individuals that excel in a fast-paced, high-level, teamwork environment, who can think strategically, decide independently, face challenges fearlessly, and contribute to our ever-evolving culture.
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional research, analytical, planning, and critical thinking skills to conduct economic and sector studies, analysis, and insights and coordinate and execute the strategic process of market research and intelligence related to foreign trade
- Relevant experience in exports or international trade, marketing, customs tariff management, tariff classification, and export logistics is preferable—with knowledge of benchmarking, segmentation/clusters analysis, competitive intelligence, emerging trends planning (B2B, B2C)
- 6 years of proven experience in business intelligence and insights
- Outstanding interpersonal, leadership, and customer service skills to interact effectively with colleagues, clients, and organizations’ counterparts and representatives
- Exceptional ability to research, organize, and present information strategically
- Excellent technology and computer skills
- Excellent oral and written English and Arabic communication skills—knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration, industrial engineering, or related field from a reputable university
If you think you’re ready to join the Best Team, apply now with your resume and cover letter.