The Export Innovation Manager at Jordan Exports has been an international relations activist and innovator from an early age. Ayat Amr joined Jordan Exports to create groundbreaking export opportunities for Jordanian businesses through innovation, creativity, and disruptive practices.
With a background in engineering, Ayat brings to Jordan Exports her strategic mindset, business acumen, technical expertise, and outstanding skills in leadership, project management, product development, business development, digital innovation and enablement, and SME development. Her impressive resume includes local and international government and private organizations and big names—NASA, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Orange, The World Bank, the UN, 360vuz, and 500Startups—and leading high-profile projects generating over 50 million dollars in revenue. She also raised over 6 million dollars in investment funds and managed two-million-dollar budgets with absolute proficiency and efficiency.
A role model for Jordan youth, Ayat defines herself as a global citizen and an advocate for education as means of change for individuals and their communities. She dreams big and is not afraid of pursuing her dreams and helping others to achieve the same. Her unshakable optimism and focus, together with her brilliance, have already earned Ayat local and international awards and accolades:
- Award for Outstanding Achievements in STEM (2017) from His Majesty King Abdullah II
- Grant of seventy-five thousand dollars from Bill Gates in Davos – World Economic Forum (2017)
- Jordan representative at the Youth General Assembly at the UN
- UNESCO Youth Ambassador in the Middle East
- Youth Ambassador for Jordan at the 14th Annual International Human Rights Summit
- First Arab Youth Female to win a NASA Competition (2016)
- Third place in the Microsoft Imagine Cup – Jordanian team leader (2016)
- First place as a software developer in the Middle East – Microsoft competition (2013)
The media have celebrated Ayat as “one to watch” for her accomplishments and positive influence on youth. She is a public speaker, a digital influencer, and a prolific volunteer; she volunteers with the UN, Dream Big Initiative, Arab Youth Podcast, and Amman Covid-19 response.
Ayat holds a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from Hashemite University. In addition, she completed graduate certificates in Executive Education and Product Management from the Haas School of Business from the University of California–Berkeley and in Public Management and Social Innovation from Stanford University.